Why Register as a Customer? All of these benefits for you:
- Log-in to check order status, see open invoices. Create Wish List. See credits that have been applied for returned items etc.
- Checkout (future orders) in “express” mode: After the initial Checkout Page, there is only one more page: Order Confirmation page: Very fast and simple!
- Easily change account information such as billing/shipping address, method of payment, etc.
- Smoothes order process: If your shipping address is different from your billing address and you are paying by credit card: This raises a red flag in the order process that might delay shipping. But if you are a registered customer, we can more quickly access that the transaction is not fraudulent, by looking at your history of orders.
- Data Alliance Customer Service can create an order for you based on your instructions: We can do this in two ways:
- We can create a complete order based on your instructions on the telephone, by email or ticket. We only do this with your stated approval.
- We can create a “pro-forma” order based on your instructions: You would then you find this order in your account, where you can then enter your method of payment and confirm the order.
How to Register as a Customer: Click here, or:
- During the checkout process, you are given the option to create an account with Data Alliance:
- On the Checkout Page, choose this option: “I want to place my order & create an account with Data Alliance”
- If you forgot or lost your password: Click here for password recovery.
- If there is a problem with password recovery, please contact us by telephone, email or ticket
- Your password is encrypted in our secure database and so we cannot see your password.
Change of Address
- See our firm privacy and security policies of Data Alliance that we have had since our beginning in 2002, and will forever maintain.
- No-spam, no info-sharing, and tight security policies are an integral part of our company culture and part of the reason for our perfect Better Business Bureau rating