RG59 coaxial cable fire retardant
- RG59 coaxial cable & wire
- 0.81mm Solid Bare Copper +2.95 mm Solid PE +Tinned Copper
- Conductor: 0.81mm Solid Bare Copper OR CCS
- Dielectric: 2.95 mm Solid PE OR FOAM PE
- Shield: Tinned Copper Braid 95% Coverage OR BC OR CCAM
- Jacket: 4.9mm Black PVC
Does it meet ASTM standards for fire/heat?
RG213/U as a replacement for LMR-FR: Customer had a quality concern with LMR-FR pertaining to condensation inside the cable and said they had to replace every inch of their LMR-FR cable that was installed and they replaced it with RG213/U.