ALL CUSTOMER INFORMATION IS KEPT
STRICTLY SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL ~ NO SPAM
The following are firm policies of Data Alliance that we have had since our beginning in 2002, and will forever maintain:
- We never have sent spam and never will send spam mail to our customers
- We never have and never will share your information with anyone.
- Your information is kept totally secure and used only for correspondence regarding order(s) that you have placed.
- Our relationship with our customer base is based on these promises that we’ve made for many years, and our membership with consumer-reference services depends on the maintenance of all of the policies mentioned on this page.
- Same policies apply if you only make an inquiry on our site. No difference in policy for actual customers & potential customers
Electronic communications & information systems are secure:
- Customers’ checkout process is conducted via an SSL (Secure Socket Layer / encrypted) link.
- Our Thawte SSL certificate is authentication and assurance that your credit card information is safe.
- Our internal systems are extremely secure: Multiple firewalls, very strong passwords, and very limited access (only two totally-trusted employees have access to customer information, and only one of these has access to credit card information).
CONCERNS ABOUT SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION? You can choose PayPal as a third-party checkout option, to checkout from this website: This is a completely separate checkout systems which keep your financial information in the PayPal: Only your address and email address is passed to our system. For more information, click below:
- PayPal Express Checkout Click here for further information
- Enter a payment amount, log in, and you’re done!
- PayPal Purchase Protection for eligible transactions.