- One NanoStationM2 (NSM2) at each of the cameras: NSM2 has two ethernet ports: One can be used to connect to the camera, and the other for the cable to the POE
- Place a PICOM2HP in the central area as the WAP:
- You will need a box of TC-PRO (Ubiquiti ToughCable) and Tough Cable connectors
- NSM2 and PICOM2HP come with a POE kit.
- Power Over Ethernet kits to power the cameras: You will need to buy separately, unless your camera comes with them.
As long as you have line of sight from each camera to the central Wireless Access Point, this setup will work fine.