POLICY / WARRANTY:
- RMA# is required for all returns: See “return procedures” below. RMA = “Return Merchandise Authorization”
- Any defective item will be replaced or the price and shipping fee will be refunded.
- Exchange requests based on buyer mistake: We approve all return requests, with these conditions:
- Buyer will be asked to pay shipping fee
- Request should be made within 30 days of purchases date.
- Item should be unused (“like new”) and packaging should be undamaged. If packaging is damaged, we may charge a re-stocking fee.
Steps to submit a return request:
- Log into your account in our online store.
- Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to their item.
- Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- The part# if you know the part#. Data Alliance part# is often the same as manufacturer’s part#; either is OK
- Return action optional
- Comments optional
- Click Submit Return Request.
ALTERNATIVE: You can email Customer Service for RMA# (click here)
- Please re-package the items in the original packaging. If all original packaging is not available, please re-package as closely as possible to the state of the item as you received it. Please note that if the item is not re-packaged or packing is seriously damaged, a re-stocking fee may apply.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the package, as follows: You will receive an RMA# by email when Customer Service accepts your RMA request.
- Send the package by UPS ground or regular first-class mail, to the address that you receive in the ”Return Merchandise Authorization” (“RMA”) email.
Upon receipt at our Arizona office: Our shipping/receiving person logs all incoming RMA packages in our RMA database: You will receive an email acknowledgement when the return-package is logged into our RMA database. Shortly after this we will either replace the item or refund, based upon the RMA request and circumstances.
WIRELESS CARDS & USB CARDS / CLIENTS
- Before requesting a return authorization: Please see Tech Support for wireless cards / clients page & follow the steps on that page.
- The steps on this page resolve about 80% of technical issues with wireless (WiFi) cards & USB clients.
REQUEST RETURN AUTHORIZATION or Tech SupportAuthor: George Hardesty