POLICY / WARRANTY:
- RMA# is required for all returns: See “return procedures” below. RMA = “Return Merchandise Authorization”
- Any defective item will be replaced or the price and shipping fee will be refunded.
- “Open Box” returns in cases in which Data Alliance is not at fault: 30% restocking fee.
- The 30% is just for the “open box” condition, because we can then not sell it as new.
- If there is any damage to packaging or missing packaging, the restocking fee will be more than 30%
- If there is any damage or wear / sign of use such as mark(s), scratch(es), scuff(s) or sun-fading, the re-stocking fee will be at least 50% and up to 80%, depending on condition.
- Exchange requests based on buyer mistake: We approve all return requests, with these conditions:
- Buyer will be asked to pay shipping fee
- Request should be made within 30 days of purchases date.
- Item should be unused (“like new”) and packaging should be undamaged. If packaging is damaged, we may charge a re-stocking fee.
Steps to submit a return request:
- Log into your account in our online store.
- Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to their item.
- Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- The part# if you know the part#. Data Alliance part# is often the same as manufacturer’s part#; either is OK
- Return action optional
- Comments optional
- Click Submit Return Request.
ALTERNATIVE: You can email Customer Service for RMA# (click here)
- Please re-package the items in the original packaging. If all original packaging is not available, please re-package as closely as possible to the state of the item as you received it. Please note that if the item is not re-packaged or packing is seriously damaged, a re-stocking fee may apply.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the package, as follows: You will receive an RMA# by email when Customer Service accepts your RMA request.
- Send the package by UPS ground or regular first-class mail, to the address that you receive in the “Return Merchandise Authorization” (“RMA”) email.
Upon receipt at our Arizona office: Our shipping/receiving person logs all incoming RMA packages in our RMA database: You will receive an email acknowledgement when the return-package is logged into our RMA database. Shortly after this we will either replace the item or refund, based upon the RMA request and circumstances.
REQUEST RETURN AUTHORIZATION or Tech Support
WIRELESS CARDS & USB CARDS / CLIENTS
- Before requesting a return authorization: Please see Tech Support for wireless cards / clients page & follow the steps on that page.
- The steps on this page resolve about 80% of technical issues with wireless (WiFi) cards & USB clients.