- We ship to all US states, territories, P.O. Boxes, military & APO addresses.
- The US shipping fees apply to all states, territories, PO box & APO / military.
We can ship small orders by mail for low cost: Please contact Customer Service by the chat button on the lower left of any page, or call: 520-394-4274
OTHERWISE, WE SHIP ALL ORDERS BY FEDEX: Ground, second-day air, or next-day air, depending on the class selected. (See below if not in “lower 48” states)
- Mail is fast for small orders, but US Postal Service is not nearly as reliable as FedEx, for high-value shipments
- FedEx shipping is better for you: That you have the security and reliability of FedEx, when the order is worth more than $90.
- FedEx Ground ship-time from our warehouse in Nogales, Arizona: Southern California up to Bay Area is two days by ground. All of Arizona is next-day.
ALASKA, HAWAII, MILITARY / APO and other US territories are shipped by US postal service unless the ship-fee paid justifies shipping by FedEx.
Items purchased by 4PM (Pacific time) will be shipped the same business day (except holidays and rare circumstances). Most orders placed by 4PM (Pacific time) will be shipped the same day, and many orders placed by 4PM PST will be shipped the same day. Items purchased on weekends and holidays will be shipped the next business day. First class mail 1 – 5 business days in most cases. A large percentage of shipments take only 2-3 days, even across the country. It is rare that a shipment takes longer than five days, but it does occasionally happen. Items over 13 ounces are automatically upgraded to priority mail. This applies to any item that weighs Also, if the total shipment weights 14 ounces or more, we will automatically upgrade the shipping to priority mail. For smaller items: The default mail-type is first class, but can be upgraded to priority by choosing to pay the additional fee during checkout.
If the tracking information says “USPS has been informed by the shipper to expect a package” and has no further updated information: There is no need to worry.
USPS often does not scan the barcode on the parcels until the parcel either reaches its destination locality or is delivered.
- Express mail is low-cost compared to “courier” services such as UPS and FedEx: Express mail is a lower-cost alternative “express” service.
- Express mail is not a guaranteed next-day service, but in 80% of cases, it will arrive the next business day IF your order is placed by 12 PST.
- Express mail is not available to APO/FPO addresses (military, foreign service): Choose Priority Mail instead.
- UPS days-in-transit map