If you did not receive an “Order Confirmation” email: What this means is that the order dropped from our system because it was not funded: In other words:
- If you were trying to pay by Credit Card: The credit card authorization failed.
- If you were trying to pay by PayPal: The PayPal payment failed or was not authorized
Please take the steps below to place your order in our system and then pay for your order:
- On our checkout page, select one of the options under: “CUSTOMERS WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT ON OUR SITE:”
- Choose one of the two options (“place order & create an account,” or “place order without creating an account”) and go through the checkout steps:
- You will have the option to choose “Check/Money Order” as the payment method:
- Choose “Check/Money Order” and proceed through “order confirmation” This step places your order in our system, and you will receive an invoice by email.
- Then do the following to make payment:
- IF YOU HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT: PayPal will be the easiest way to settle the transaction: Do the following steps to make the PayPal payment:
- IF YOU MUST PAY BY CREDIT CARD: Go to this page and start with step #4 (you’ve already completed steps 1 – 3).